- Snapdragon ( Antirrhinum sp. )
- Coxcomb ( Celosia sp. )
- Crocus ( Crocus sp. )
- Dahlia ( Dahlia dahlia )
- Gardenia ( Gardenia sp. )
- Spider Gerbera ( Gerbera sp. )
- Hibiscus ( Hibiscus sp. )
- Hortensia ( Hydrangea sp. )
- Lotus ( Nelumbo sp. )
- Orchid ( Phalaenopsis sp. )
- Peony ( Paeonia sp. )
- Passionflower ( Passiflora sp. )
- Buttercup ( Ranunculus sp. )
- African Violet ( Saintpaulia sp. )
- Peace Lily ( Spathiphyllum sp. )
- Bat Flower ( Tacca sp. )
- Marigold ( Tagetes sp. )
- Tulip ( Tulipa sp. )
- Calla Lily ( Zantedeschia sp. )
- Ginger ( Zingiber officinale )
Each DVD includes 180 3D models (3ds max, maya, c4d, lwo, obj, 3ds) of Europe 3 plants, and (180) 1600 x 1600 Billboards and (180) 1600 x 1600 Perspective Renders, each with alpha, for single polygon opacity mapping, for direct compositing.
A Print-resolution PDF in English is enclosed with the library(also at the link above), which explains the origins of each Plant and features many High-res Renders of each model. Perfect for giving out to customers or selecting which models you want to include in your scenes.
XfrogPlants libraries are used by Pixar, ILM, Digital Domain, Dreamworks SKG, Konami, SONY Imageworks, and hundreds of other production companies worldwide.
XfrogPlants Flowers3 Price Grid